Drina Kayaking Tour - 1 Day
Price per person:
250 € (1 pax), 140 € (2 pax), 100 € (3 pax) 90 € (4-7 pax), 75 € (8-20 pax)
Kayak adventure 3 hours
Visit to river and waterfall 'Vrelo'
Duration: 13 hours
Pick up: Anywhere in Belgrade
Total transfer time: 6.5 hours
Operating months: April - October
This lightweight low key adventure surrounded with breathtaking mountainous landscapes will take you back to the times when the Drina river used to be a wild, unpredictable mountain river, yet untamed by the Perucac lake.
And then, a few hundred meters from the beginning of this adventure, you will stand in silent testimony of a spectacular natural sight - wherethe river spring from the ground, only 365 meters long which is why it is also called the river "Year" due to its parallel with a 365 day long year, in a series of three beautiful waterfalls swooping into the Drina river. At the end of this adventure a rather unusual sight awaits you - a miniature house in the midst of the Drina river, the photo of whichseems to have circulated the Globe.
Departure from Belgrade at 08 AM (hotel pick up). Arrival to the Drina river around 11 AM, visit to River "Vrelo" and prepare for kayaking tour. 12-3 PM kayaking adventure with the breaks in beautiful surroundings. The length of kayaking trip is around 3 hours. Lunch 3-4:30 PM is organized after the kayak tour in one of the river restaurants with the view onto the unique attraction of the area – the miniature house in the middle of the river Drina river. Time for relax near the river and return to Belgrade in the evening 5:30-9:00 PM (hotel drop off).
- Who can come along? All those adventurers among you, who want a new life adventure and want to get to know yet another lake in a series of lakes or rivers from a different angle ; prior experience is not necessary. The programme is especially suitable for companies and team building events, small groups, friends and family.
- Transport: Organized transport from Belgrade (or another location with price corection), return point is in the same place where tour started if is not agreed otherwise
- Food: Lunch (traditional Serbian cuisine) is included in the price, please indicate if you have any special dietary requirements
- Equipment: a dry change of clothes after the adventure, a hat, a sun cream, a spare pair of footwear, swimming gear
- Ecology: Please take the litter you tend to make with you to throw away in designated dustbins.
- Notes: According to the weather, programme schedule is subject to minor changes. There is an option for a two-day expedition so contact us for more information.
Translation support Angloland